Effective Date: November 15, 2017
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Disclosing Information To Third Parties
- Access To Your Information and Your Choices
- Data Retention and Account Termination
- Contact Information
- Links To Other Sites
- Third Party Service Providers
- California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- We collect and store information you enter on the Service, such as name, email address, phone number, as well as information that you give us access to through your social media accounts. We will also collect transactional information related to Offers you use and Redemptions. If you want to automatically earn points by completing qualifying transactions, you may be asked to provide a payment card account number. Among the information we collect, please note:
- Account Information: If you create an account on the Service, we may store and use your full name, email address, zip code, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date. Your first name and last initial, as well as any photo you submit through the registration process, will be displayed as part of your account profile. You can modify some of the information associated with your account on the Services’ account management web page. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by contacting us.
- Communications: When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages about the Service. You may manage some of your messaging preferences on the account management page of the website but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from the Servicer or certain 3rd parties. For example, if you make a qualifying transaction with a payment card linked to the Service, we may send you messages about your transaction and rewards using the contact information you provide, including SMS text messages to your phone. We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from or through the Service, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including phone calls, letters, emails and other electronic messages, or in person.
- Transactional Information: If you make a qualifying transaction with a payment card linked to the Service, we may collect and store information about the transaction, including the location, the amount, the date and time and the type of credit card used in order to determine whether the transaction qualifies to earn rewards points and to process issuance of the rewards points to your account on the Service, as well as to send communications about them to you. This information may be shared with third parties for the same purposes. Validated and it’s partners and clients do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
- Activity: When you use the Service, some information is automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, the address of a referring website, and your activity on the Service. We may also automatically collect logistical information in server logs, including information about how you use various features of the Service and information about the number, frequency and length of each session.
- Third Party Accounts: If you sign up for the Service using a third party service like Facebook, or link your Validated account to your account with a third party service like Facebook or Twitter, we may receive information about you from such third party service.
- Processes: Intended to make the Service work in the way you expect. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us whether you have already signed up for an account.
- Preferences: Intended to remember information about how you prefer the Service to behave and look. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us whether you have declined to allow us to use your phone’s geolocation data.
- Notifications: Intended to allow or prevent notices of information or options that we think could improve your use of the Service. For example, we use a Cookie that stops us from showing you the signup notification if you have already seen it.
- Analytics: Intended to help us understand how visitors use the Service. We and selected third parties may use a Cookie that tells us how our search suggestions correlate to your interactions with the search page.
- Managing Cookies: It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. We do not currently use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
- DISCLOSING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR CHOICES
You can access and update your contact information logging into your account on the Service and accessing your account dashboard. You can choose not to receive emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us. You can choose to receive or not receive text or SMS messages from us. Sign up for text messages on the home-page of our website or text SIGNUP to 1-206-8538. To stop receiving text messages reply STOP and receive one confirming text. We will then cease any further text messages unless you re-enroll.
You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies the performance of the website may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
- DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
You can close your account by contacting us at the email address listed below. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain information associated with your account, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity.
The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect information contained in our system against misuse, loss or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please keep your log-in information confidential and secure; if we receive instructions using your log-in information we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
This website is owned and operated by Parkt, Inc. dba Validated You may contact us online at http://www.validated.co, or write to us at the following address: 1000 2nd Avenue Suite 1770, Seattle Washington, 98104, or email us at: email@example.com
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may permit others to link to our website or to post a link to their site on ours. We do not share your information with these sites. We do not endorse these sites and are not responsible for other sites or their privacy practices. Please read their privacy policies before submitting information.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Validated may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their services to you. California customers are permitted by California law to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with others for their marketing purposes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this disclosure.